Monday, May 26, 2008

Why i named my blog "Curd rice..." as if somebody cares to know about it after all

Hmm...Ever been to Andhra or to remote villages in Andhra. Do you know what they eat during hot summer days either as a breakfast or for lunch. No guesses and the question is too cliched as it is giving away the obvious answer. Yes. Perugannamlo Avakaya...Ahaaaa.....Tastey Tastu......Slurp Slurp..my mouth is watering as i am writing this and i can see the same in your facial expressions..Geeeee...Clever AAHHH Sravan!!!! Well...Enuf of the self glorification. Curds gives a cooling and a calming effect(and also what our science text books preach-pencilin) while the Avakaya serves to cater to our taste buds. Allow me to say "Amma,Andhra,Avakaya marchipolemu"(well i dont have an Anjali as Tarun did in Nuvve Nuvve). 'So whats ur point Sravan, you mean to say that your blog should also serve as a cooling and calming agent bringing a couple of chuckles while serving the interest buds of the reader'(agian glorifying myself and please again allow me to do so as it is MY BLOG!!!). Hmmm....I dont know how good or bad I am at writing. Pardon me for my grammar mistakes(well here it is-read grammatical mistakes,adjective baba) or anything offensive i have written unintendedly...Official disclaimer!!! Anyways...I have so many ideas but too lazy to write it down and post. Much more lazy(with a capital L) to write on a paper and then copy it to the computer at my liesure(if you may seem to suggest me, because the idea of my liesure is sleeping or reading or talking-in short no physical work as writing or typing). I promise you i will try to post AFAP-as frequently as possible with my own idea of a Frequency!!! HEHEHEHE......

No comments: